I have put together my favorite 120 best travel quotes with pictures to inspire you to add more travel and adventure in your life.
I have included simple and short travel quotes, longer quotes, and even famous quotes.
I hope that you love them and that they inspire you to live a life full of adventure!
1. “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” -Danny Kaye
I have learned that traveling or taking an adventure helps me to learn and discover more about myself.
Each new place that I visit helps me to discover something new in myself.
2. “Design a life that you are inspired to live” -Annette White
Too many years I felt uninspired and in a rut. I have had to redirect my life toward a life that I am inspired to live.
One of the ways that I have done this is by making travel and adventure a priority.
3. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself” Matthew Karsten
This is one of my favorite travel quotes because when I travel I really am investing in myself.
Going somewhere new allows me to learn more about myself and it makes amazing memories for myself and my family.
Travel really is the best investment!
4. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow” -Anita Desai
Every place that I explore changes me just a little bit, but always for the better!
It’s a great feeling to take with me the memories of new places that I visit.
5. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure” -Freya Stark
There is no better feeling than waking up knowing that you will be exploring new place and having a day full of adventure.
6. “Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul” -Jamie Lyn Beatty
This is another one of my favorite short travel quotes. I love this one because a job gives you money, but an adventure gives you so much more.
When we spend money, it’s just gone.
Sometimes we even spend it on things we don’t even need, but an adventure stays with us forever.
7. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet, he said” -Rachel Wolchin
We are so lucky that we have the option to travel and see new places. Sometimes we might feel stuck but all we need is a reminder that we are not stuck.
The best reminder is to get out there and make a trip to somewhere that you have never been.
8. “All glory comes from daring to begin.” – Eugene F. Ware
This is a famous quote in life because all to often getting started is the hardest part of accomplishing something.
This is true in travel. The hardest part of traveling is just deciding and getting started on your trip.
9. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures” -Lewis Carroll
The best gift that you can give yourself and others in life of adventure. Adventure is not something that goes away.
Every adventure changes us and makes us inspired about life.
10. “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul” -John Muir
Sometimes all I need to clear my mind is to spend some time away from everything and be out in nature.
I love this travel quote because it reminds me how important it is to take time away and out in the wild.
This famous travel quote is by John Muir who is has a ton of really great travel and nature quotes.
He is also know as America’s greatest naturalist and is credited with the creation of the national park system.
11. “When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting.” -Clint Borgen
It’s not just about the learning about the country and culture that you are traveling to.
When you discover new places you learn more about yourself and where you come from at the same time.
12. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” —Oscar Wilde
Are you living or existing? This is one of the reasons that I started this blog and made adventure a priority in my life.
I realized that I was just existing. I want to live and make my life the best that it can be.
I really feel alive when I am traveling and going somewhere I have never been.
I hope that you make the decision to really live life too!
13. “You’ll never know until you go” -unknown
This is a simple and short travel quote but it’s one of my favorites. It’s so true.
We never really do know until we go. If you want to really see something and experience all it has to offer then you have to go there.
14. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
Going new places can be scary. I have to remind myself sometimes that if I want discover new things that I need to put my fears aside and have the courage to do something new.
15. “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark” -John Muir
We never know how much longer we will have to explore. That is why we need to live everyday like it’s our last.
This is one of my favorite travel quotes because it reminds me to get out there now and see as much as possible because we are never guaranteed tomorrow.
16. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” -Helen Keller
This is another short quote but very powerful one. Are you going to choose a life of adventure?
To really live life you have to ask for adventure, travel, and do what makes you feel alive.
17. “One day you will wake up & there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now!” -Paulo Coelho
If you want to do something or travel to somewhere on your bucket list then do it now!
If you keep putting it off and saying that you will do it later then later may never come.
18. “Life is about the adventures you take and the memories you make. So travel often and life life with open eyes and an open heart” -Katie Grissom
When I am feeling like I am in a rut and uninspired all it takes is a adventure or going somewhere to new to really feel like I am living again.
This quote reminds me to live life with my eyes and heart open and to always be ready for an adventure.
19. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal” -Paul Coelho
Sometimes fear can keep us stuck in a routine.
It can keep us from doing all the things that we dream of because we think that an adventure might be too dangerous or risky.
I really love this travel quote because it reminds me that the real danger is getting stuck in everyday life and never seeking adventure.
20. “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” -Harun Yahya
This quote reminds me of the importance of going new places. Just like birds we have the ability to go wherever we would like.
We just need to make sure that we go travel and not just get stuck in one place.
21. “So much world. So little time” -Unknown
Another simple and short travel quote. We only have one life to live and there are so many amazing things to see in this world.
Even in your own state or town there is so much to discover. We just have to get out there and find it.
22. “Great things never came from comfort zones” -Anonymous
This is my very one of my favorite travel quotes that inspires me to take action and do what I am afraid of.
Traveling and doing new things in life can be scary, but we need to do it because we grow the most when we do what is uncomfortable.
Every time I think of this quote I remember that it’s ok to be outside my comfort zone, thats where great things happen.
23. “I travel a lot: I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” -Caskie Stinnett
Don’t you hate it when your travel gets disrupted by routine! Too often routine stops us from traveling or doing what we love.
We have to remember to balance out our responsibilities, but also making time for travel and adventure.
24. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. -IBN Battuta
This travel quote is so true. When I go somewhere amazing it can be hard to put into words, but then when I explain it to others I have a ton of stories to tell.
25. “It is not the destination where you end up…. but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.” -Penelope Riley
The destination is fun, but it’s even more fun remembering the adventures, and mishaps and things that happened along the way.
26. “I love to travel to a peaceful and calm place because that’s where I hear the sound of silence.” -Chetan M Kumbhar
Life gets busy. We all have so much going on around us and it can be hard to stop and think.
I love going someplace where I can really relax and just think.
27. “Travel is not reward for working, it’s education for living” -Anthony Bourdain
This quote reminds me to not just travel as a reward. Traveling is something that we could all have more of in our lives.
The great thing about traveling is that we learn so much about life.
28. “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us” -Robyn Jong
I feel most alive when I am traveling.
I have learned that travel is something that gives me life, not an escape from it.
29. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step” -Lao Tzu
The most important step in your adventure is the first step.
Getting started and taking that first step toward your dream or travel destination is the hardest part.
30. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost” -Erol Ozan
Some of the best adventures that I have experienced have happened when I got lost or things didn’t go as planed.
31. “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion” -Paul Coelho
We can have all the opinions in the world but what really matters is the example we set for others.
32. “I don’t know where I am going, but I am on my way.” -Voltaire
Traveling or taking an adventure isn’t about a specific destination.
It’s about a mindset and looking at things with a different perspective.
33. “I love places that remind me how small me and my problems actually are” -unknown
Have you been to places where you and your problems seem so small?
I love it when I travel to a place that reminds me how small my problems are in this big world.
34. “Not all those who wander are lost” -J.R.R. Tolkien
Just because someone is wandering and on their own path doesn’t mean that they are not going in the right direction.
35. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be a priority” -Richard Branson
I have had to remind myself of this many times before when I have felt down.
There is nothing that makes me feel more happy than an adventure. This is why I love this travel quote.
36. “Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan” -Calibe Thompson
A dream can be something that never happens. Something that stays in your head and you think about sometimes.
A plan has a step-by-step way to make something happen. Remember to turn your dream into a plan.
37. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey” -Babs Hoffman
I love this! I have to say that I am guilty of worrying too much about problems.
This quote helps me to stay focused on the good and not let my worries stop me from enjoying the journey.
38. “Have you noticed that the world shrinks when you travel?” -Richie Norton
When you have all these places that you have only heard of they seem so far away, but once you visit them the world seems much smaller.
39. “Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.” -unknown
We are never done learning. I have learned that every single time I travel I learn something new.
40. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” -St. Augustine
Don’t read just one page of the book. Get out there and see more and read the whole book, see the world.
You want to discover all that you can with the time you are given.
41. “Traveling is the gamble of losing oneself and the confidence that comes from self-discovery in unexpected places with people you don’t know.” -Stewart Stafford
When you travel you are free. You can be who you want and discover who you are.
You find yourself in new places and meeting new people and you end up learning more about yourself than ever.
42. “A good traveler has not fixed plans and is not intent on arriving” -Lao Tzu
Too often I have been worried about my destination or arrival.
I have learned that in traveling and in life it’s it not about the destination its about enjoying the journey.
43. “Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” -David McCullough
This is on of my best travel quotes because it reminds me that it’s not about what others see in you.
What really maters is how you see yourself and the world around you.
44. “Travel brings power and love back into your life” -Rumi
Rumi has so many amazing quotes.
I really like this travel quote because it is just so true. I have learned that traveling brings power and love back into my life.
45. “Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.” -Paul Theroux
Travel is not easy. It’s amazing and it’s a fun adventure of discovery, but it’s not glamorous.
I think if it was all just glamor and everything went as planed it would not be nearly as fun!
46. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” -Andre Gide
To get out there and see all the things we dream of we have to first be brave enough to leave where we are and go after our dreams.
Not having enough courage stops so many people from traveling and going after what they really want in life.
47. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself” -David Mitchell
Traveling isn’t just about going somewhere new.
It’s about finding yourself. I discover something new about myself every time I travel.
48. “To travel is to live” -Hans Christian Anderson
One of the simple travel quotes, but also very powerful. I feel most alive when I am traveling or on an adventure.
To travel really is to live! Let’s start living life.
49. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” -Tim Cahill
Don’t keep track of the miles or number of countries you have visited.
What really matters is the memories, friends, and things that you have created along the way.
50. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
I can’t think of anything that I would rather spend my money on.
Most things just get old and lose value, but travel makes you richer.
51. “In 20 years you will be more disappointed by what you didn’t do than by what you did” -Mark Twain
I love this Mark Twain travel quote.
One regret that I hear from so many people near the end of their life is that they wish they would have traveled more. Let’s start traveling now so we don’t have this regret in 20 years.
52. “Home is a place to return to, not a place to stay.” -Marty Rubin
So simple, but so true. I don’t see my home as a place to stay forever. I see it as a pit stop between adventures.
I want to get out there and see as much as I can in the world and not be stuck at home.
53. “Someday I’m going to be free and I’m going to travel the world”
So many people want to travel and see all the amazing things that the world has to offer.
I know that I do! Traveling more, finding adventure, and making memories is my goal.
54. “I choose to collect memories instead of things” -Elena Leron
Things just get old or lost. The memories that you make in life or while traveling will never leave.
You and your family will have them to always look back on.
Life is not just all about what you buy or what you have, it’s about the memories that you make.
55. “At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair should be messy and your eyes sparkling.” -Shanti
This is one of my favorite travel quotes because when I look back on some of my best days this was exactly how they ended.
It’s my goal to create many more days that end like this in my life. These are the days we remember!
56. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” -Gandhi
Don’t talk about how you want the world to be, show people how the world should be.
The example you set by living your life is the most powerful change of all.
57. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for” -John A. Shedd
We are not supposed to just stay in one place.
We need to get out and explore and see all there is that life has to offer.
58. “Without new experiences, something inside us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.”
Don’t get stuck in a daily routine where you are no longer living. Don’t let yourself fall asleep.
If you are sleeping then it’s time to wake up and find some adventure and make new experiences in your life.
59. “Life is a short runway, use it all!” -Unknown
We only have one life to live. We have to do everything that we can to really make the best of it.
Every single day you should chase your dreams because you never know how close you are to the end of the runway.
60. “The journey is my home”
What if we started looking at our home as the journey and not just a specific place?
We are all on a journey and each one looks different for us.
61. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.”-Anita Desai
This is one of the best travel quotes of all time. When I leave somewhere new I don’t leave it behind.
I take it with me, the memories, the experience and how it changed me.
62. “If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be” -Maya Angelou
I think we should all try and be a little less normal. I have learned that I don’t have to live my life the way that others expect me to.
When I learned this and started caring less about what others thought it was so freeing.
63. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right” -unknown
Since I have struggled with worrying and anxiety this is one of my favorite travel quotes.
It’s so much more fun to go though life focusing on what can go right not on what might go wrong.
64. “Life is like pocket money. You shouldn’t spend it all in one place.” -Julian Talbot
This is such a cute travel quote! I agree, we should not spend all the days of our life in one spot.
Let’s get out into the world and explore.
65. “I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it” -Alexander Sattler
I tell people this all the time!
I would much rather have a small house and go on more adventures than the opposite.
66. “Where you are, be all there” -Jim Elliot
This can be hard sometimes. We all have things that we have to take care of in life.
I have found that when I am really present in the moment I can really enjoy and notice things in a different way.
67. “No distance is far when you like where you’re going.” -Marty Rubin
If you really want to go somewhere then it really doesn’t matter how far or how long it will take to get there.
68. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” -Johnathan Winters
This is another on of my very favorite travel quotes.
It reminds me that if things didn’t work out as I expected in my life then I need to go out in the world and change it.
If you are still waiting on your ship then start swimming.
69. “Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.” -Rick Watson
I have had times in my life where I have followed the crowd and where I have went in the opposite direction.
The best times were made when I wasn’t lost in the crowd, but instead going in my own direction.
70. “All you’ve got to do is decide to go and the hardest part is over. So go! -Tony Wheeler
Let’s go! It’s so funny that the hardest part of traveling or an adventure is just the decision made to do it.
71. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” -Dr. Seuss
It is one of my goals to take time to look around more because life is amazing and I don’t want to miss out on it.
72. “Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever” -unknown
Regret is something that you can go back and change.
We can make the choice to face our fears today so that we don’t wake up with regrets.
73. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it’s old dimensions.”
I love this travel quote because once we expand out mind then everything just looks different.
One of the things that I love about traveling is that it expands our mind.
By traveling we learn more about ourselves and others and get to see some amazing places along the way.
74. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way” -Carl Sandburg
I have learned that you don’t have to know where you are going as long as you are moving forward.
This is one of the travel quotes that I love because traveling is the important part, not where you are going.
75. “I can speak to my soul only when the two of us are off exploring deserts or cities or mountains or roads.” -Paulo Coelho
You really do connect with your soul when you are exploring a new place.
New places help to discover whats within you and learn more about yourself.
76. “You can’t control the past, but you can control where you go next.” -Kirsten Hubbard
This is one of my favorite travel quotes.
I like to remember that I may not be able to go back and change my past, but I am in control of my future and creating a life that I love.
If you haven’t been traveling or doing what you want in life, don’t worry, you can change it now are start going after your dreams.
77. “It’s amazing what you can discover when you have no idea where you’re going.” -Tristen L Alley
I really believe that some of the best adventures are when you don’t really know where you are going but you are ready to explore.
I love a day when I am just exploring and going where the day leads me without a destination in mind.
78. “Where you come from does matter — but not nearly as much as where you are headed.” -Jodi Picoult
Don’t worry about where you come from.
Stay focused on what really matters and go after your dreams to get where you want to be in life.
79. “It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times” -Asian Proverb
We can read about something, watch videos, and hear stories, but actually going there and experiencing it for ourselves is the best feeling in the world.
80. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” – Neale Donald Walsh
This is another one of my favorite travel quotes.
I love quotes about comfort zones because I have experienced being stuck in mine way too often.
I have learned that the best adventures are found outside my comfort zone.
Remember to not stay stuck in your comfort zone and make sure that you live your best life.
81. “Feel the fear and do it anyway” -unknown
Just because you are scared doesn’t mean that you should let your fears stop you.
Learn to move past your fear and do what your heart really wants.
82. “When is the last time you did something for the first time?” -Anonymous
It’s easy to do the same thing each day.
It’s exciting to try something new. Make sure that you don’t get stuck living the same day over and over.
Make it your goal to go new places and try new things.
In doing new things and exploring new places we are really living life to the fullest.
83. “You lose sight of things…. and when you travel, everything balances out” -Daranna Gidel
I love this! I could feel stressed about life and my problems, but after a day of adventure and travel all my problems seem so much smaller.
It’s really true that travel balances everything out.
84. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled” – Mohammed
Education doesn’t mean everything. One thing that I love to hear about is other peoples travels and adventures.
It’s so fun hearing about someone’s travel stories and all the places that they have visited.
85. “Go at least once a year to a place you’ve never been before” -Dalai Lama
I really think that this is one of the best travel quotes that we should all try to start using in our life.
Let’s all try and visit one place a year that we have never been to!
86. “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try” -Seth Godin
Just because it’s scary doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do it. It could actually be the best thing for you.
I know that I have been scared and pushed through my fears and I look back and am proud that I did.
87. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things” -Henry Miller
Where you are going isn’t the most important thing about travel.
Travel is about what you learn about yourself, your experiences, and how you see things differently.
88. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction” -Unknown
It’s ok to not have a specific path.
Sometimes the best things in life are discovered when we don’t know what we are going to do next.
89. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind” -Marty Rubin
Adventure isn’t just about going somewhere, it’s about really setting out to put yourself aside and just have fun.
90. “Half the fun of the travel is the esthetic of lostness.” – Ray Bradbury
I love to feel a bit lost. To be in a new place with new things to explore is the best feeling in the world.
There is so much to see and you just know adventure is waiting for you.
91. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”
We have to work to make a living, but I have found that all work and no adventure makes for a boring life.
I have made it my goal to add more adventure and travel into my life because I really want to feel like I am living.
Life is about really living and so make sure you balance working and living by making travel and adventure part of your life.
92. “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this” -Anonymous
We live in a beautiful world that has so many thing to see.
When I am feeling bored in life I know that it’s time to plan a trip or adventure to see something new.
93. “To travel deeply is not measured by how far we travel, but how well we see.” -Trish Nicholson
This really is one of my favorite travel quotes.
One of my big goals on my blog is to encourage people to take adventures even if they can’t go far.
You don’t have to travel far to find adventure.
If you look for it then you will find adventure right in your hometown.
94. “You must go on adventures to find where you truly belong” -Sue Fitzmaurice
Adventures help you discover more about yourself, who you are and what you want out of life.
95. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire” -Jeniffer Lee
I love this travel quote! It actually applies to more than just travel.
I use this quote often and thats because I really believe in it.
Figure out what sets your soul on fire and go after it.
When you do, you will find true meaning and joy in your life.
96. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” – Confucius
To experience something new then you really have to leave yourself behind and be in the new spot with all your heart.
97. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list” -Susan Sontag
I love this one! I feel the same way. Even though I haven’t been everywhere I have a never-ending list of places that I would love to visit.
98. “Don’t listen to what they say, go see” -Chinese Proverb
The experience of traveling to a new place and exploring it for yourself is no comparison to someone telling you about it.
99. “Live for the moments you can’t put into words.” -Clo Mailen
This is a great quote because traveling is full of these types of moments.
These are the moments that we should live for and the moments that make the best memories.
100. “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets” -Oscar Wilde
To really live life to the fullest you should follow your heart, live with no excuses and do what makes you feel most alive.
Go where you want and like the quotes says, travel with no regrets.
101. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy” -Unknown
I think that we could all learn from this quote.
You should make sure that you are doing what really makes you happy in life.
Too often we go through our lives and don’t really live for what we really want.
So take that trip, or go on that adventure and make sure that you follow your heart.
102. “Travel for memories, no matter how much they fade. That’s reason enough.” -Michelle Jana Chan
Travel helps us to discover more about ourselves and make memories.
I love this quote because it reminds me that even if the memories fade it is still reason to travel.
Let’s make some memories!
103. “Life’s a journey, not a destination” -Aerosmith
I have learned that we shouldn’t just focus on the destination when traveling because travel is really about the journey along the way.
104. “Travel far enough to find yourself” -unknown
The best thing about travel is that it helps us to find yourself.
Every time I travel I always discover something new within myself.
105. “Traveling is about finding those things that you never knew you were looking for.” —Unknown.
When you are traveling you expect one thing, but then you discover things that you weren’t even looking for.
This is one of the great things about travel.
106. “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.” -Unknown
There are so many stories that are made between each page of a passport.
The quote is about passports, but travel memories can be made even when you are traveling in your own state.
107. “My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.” -Unknown
I can really agree that this travel quote.
One of my favorite things to do is go to new places and find new adventures.
108. “Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.”Paulo Coelho
Life is not waiting on you, it’s happening now. I have learned that we can’t wait to chase our dreams.
If you have a dream or a place that you want to go then do it now, because you never know when it will be too late.
109. “It’s bad manners to keep an adventure waiting.” -Unknown
Yes! You should never keep an adventure waiting.
I think that we should always be looking for an adventure.
110. “I have an insane calling to be where I am not” -Unknown
This is one of the best travel quotes because, we can all relate to having the feeling that we want to be somewhere we are not.
I am always wanting to go someplace new.
111. “People don’t take trips… trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
Trips really do take people. Traveling or going on a trip isn’t just about where you are going, its about what you learn and the adventures you take along the way.
112. “When you come to a fork in the road, take it” -Yogi Berra
I really like this travel quotes because It reminds me to take the road less taken.
Too many times we stay on one certain path, but sometimes the best adventures are found when we take a different path.
113. “Those outside their door have the hardest part of their journey behind them.” -Dutch Proverb
It really is true that the hardest part of travel and starting something new in life is just making the decision and taking that first step.
114. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.” -Mandy Hale
I love to plan things. Sometimes I don’t make a plan and it’s so freeing to have a full day of adventure and to see where it takes you.
Days like this can be the most memorable ones ever.
115. “Say yes to new adventures” -Unknown
I have found that when I say yes to adventures that I always have more fun in life.
This is one of the travel quotes that I love because it reminds me to always be ready for new adventures.
116. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Have the courage to follow your heart.” -Steve Jobs
We only have the time that we are here to really live our lives.
That is why we have to take full advantage and live the life that we really want, not the life that someone else expects us to.
Do what makes you happy.
117. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” -Martin Buber
Every time I travel to some place new I learn a little bit about myself.
This is one of the great travel quotes because it reminds me that travel is so much more than we are even aware of, it changes us all for the better.
118. “Live your life by a compass not a clock” -Stephen R. Covey
I can say for sure that this is on my list of my very favorite travel quotes.
How amazing would it be to live life by planing the place to go next instead of going to a job and clocking in and out everyday.
Like many of the others quotes say, do what make you happy.
Living my life by a compass rather than a clock makes me feel so excited.
This is one of the goals that I have set for myself. Less clocks and more destinations!
119. “Do not follow where a path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you really want to be happy in life then don’t just follow the same path that everyone else is.
Do what makes you happy, not what others expect of you.
If the path to your happiness isn’t there then you might have to create it.
120. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” -JRR Tolkien
This quote seems so simple but I think that so many of us are not living life doing what we really want to do.
Instead we have created a life where we are just existing.
It’s important that we figure out what really makes us feel alive and do more of that. We are only given so much time.
We need to decide what to do with our life to make it the best possible.
I hope that you love this list of the best travel quotes of all time as much as I do.
They are my favorite travel quotes that I have gathered through the years.
I love quotes and each one reminds me about how important it is to live the best life as possible.
We never know how much time that we have left.
That is why it’s important that we make the best of everyday and fill out life with the things that make us happy to be alive.
My goal to to see as many amazing places as possible, create a life that I love, and always ask for adventure.
That is why I started this blog. I hope that you will join me in creating your best life too!
Posts You May Like: