300 Mexico Captions for Instagram + Mexican Quotes
Looking for the best Mexico captions for your Mexico vacation photos? I’ve got you covered!
Who doesn’t love a Mexican vacation getaway! Escaping “real life” and taking a trip to Mexico is what relaxing in paradise is all about.
A chance to unwind, sip some drinks in the sun, enjoy the pristine beaches and laid back vibes that you will only find on a Mexico vacation.
I think that we can all agree that a vacation to Mexico is time well spent. It’s no wonder why so many people love escaping to this place! One thing is for sure, you are going to be taking a ton of photos while you are there.
When you are ready to post your photos, you will need the perfect caption to capture all the Mexico vibes. In this post, I’ve put together the best Mexico captions for you to use to share all your adventures.
You will find everything from captions about Mexico, beach captions, puns, Mexico quotes, captions in Spanish, cenote captions, Mexico spring break captions, Mexican food and drink captions and more!
Mexico Instagram Captions
If you are looking for a caption about Mexico, here are some fun, short and cute Mexico captions.
1. Once upon a time in Mexico….
2. Mexico is always a good idea.
3. Take me to Mexico.
4. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy a ticket to Mexico.
5. Life is better in flip flops.
6. Mexico is calling and I must go.
7. Nothing but blue skies, blue waters, and endless drinks.
8. Viva la Mexico!
9. Hola from Mexico.
10. Today’s good mood is sponsored by Mexico.
11. Keep calm… I’m going to Mexico.
12. Things to do today: 1. Drink margaritas. 2. Go to the beach.
13. Greetings from Mexico.
14. Happiness is the gulf of Mexico.
15. See you in Mexico.
16. If the question involves Mexico, the answer is yes.
17. Mexico more, worry less.
18. Life is short, go to Mexico!
19. A day in Mexico is having nothing to do and all day to do it.
20. I could get used to this non-stop fiesta.
21. Good times and tan lines…. in Mexico.
22. Making memories south of the border.
23. Life is better with tacos and sunshine.
24. Sipping drinks and living my best life.
25. Mexico is my soul.
26. Colors. Culture. The best food!
27. Where everyday is a fiesta.
28. Living life to the fullest in Mexico.
29. Margaritas and turquoise blue water.
30. Feeling the heat of Mexico.
31. Ancient pyramids. Cenotes. Beaches.
32. Always say yes to tacos.
33. Discovering Mexico one adventure at a time.
34. White sand beaches are my favorite color.
35. The land of tequila and sunshine.
36. Life is a fiesta in Mexico.
37. The water is always blue in Mexico.
38. The sunsets are just better here.
39. I found my paradise.
40. Mexico is my favorite place.
41. Soaking up the sun in Mexico.
42. Feeling the magic that is Mexico.
43. Where the sun kisses the ocean.
44. It’s happy hour every hour, on the hour.
45. A non-stop fiesta.
46. Walking away from my responsibilities like….
47. Grateful for friends, hot sun, and blue water.
48. Just another day in Mexico.
49. Bring on the sunshine and cocktails.
50. May your day and your food be colorful.
Read More: 150 Best Cancun Captions for Instagram Photos
Short Mexico Captions
Here are some short Mexico quotes and Mexico captions. Sometimes less is more!
51. Mexico magic.
52. Tropical paradise.
53. Heart of Mexico.
54. Colorful vibes.
55. Tacos & tequila.
56. Sun, sand, and culture.
57. Endless blues.
58. Paradise awaits.
59. Fiestas, food, fun.
60. Vibrant colors.
61. Sun-soaked and happy.
62. Fiestas and fun.
63. Postcard from Mexico.
64. Follow that dream.
65. Chasing the sun.
66. Shades of blue.
67. Only in Mexico.
68. Beach bum.
69. Nice to meet you Mexico.
70. Pass the sunscreen.
Read More: 220 Tulum Captions for Instagram and Quotes
Mexico Travel Captions
In this section you will find some Mexican captions about travel. Whether you are visiting Mexico City, Tulum, Cabo or anywhere else in this country, you will find the perfect Mexico travel quotes for Instagram below.
71. Vacation mode: ON.
72. Making the best memories in Mexico.
73. Work, save, Mexico, repeat.
74. Mexico has my heart.
75. Catching all the feels for this beautiful place.
76. Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Mexico.
77. You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.
78. Mexico City is always a good idea.
79. The best memories are made in Mexico.
80. Dear Mexico, I miss you everyday.
81. I know exactly where my heart is: Mexico.
82. Some call it Mexico, I call it heaven.
83. I miss being in Mexico and not knowing what day of the week it is.
84. Forever in love with my favorite destination.
85. POV: in love with Mexico.
86. The best things happen in Mexico.
87. I should move here right?
88. Never going home.
89. Surrounded by bright colors and good vibes.
90. Making all my Mexico dreams come true.
91. Checking “Mexico” off my bucket list.
92. Reality called, so I hung up.
93. I googled my symptoms, turns out I just needed a vacation in Mexico.
94. Happiness is just a plane ride away.
95. I need to change my address.
Love Mexico Quotes & Captions
Want to express how much you love Mexico? Here are some Instagram captions about loving this country.
96. I am in love with the country.
97. My heart is in Mexico.
98. P.S. I love you Mexico.
99. I followed my dreams and they led me to Mexico.
100. Relationship status: In love with Mexico.
101. A Mexican love affair.
102. Just a girl dreaming of Mexico.
103. Forever in love with this country.
104. A love letter to Mexico.
105. Mexico, where love and adventure meet.
106. There is a special place in my heart for Mexico.
107. Falling deeper in love with this country everyday.
108. I never knew I could love a place so much.
109. Mexico, you complete me.
110. In a love story with Mexico.
111. This place is my heart’s home.
112. Endless beauty and endless love for Mexico.
113. I can never get enough of this place.
114. To Mexico, I will always love you….
115. Mexico is the love of my life.
116. Sorry I’m taken, my heart belongs to Mexico.
117. I never knew I could love a place so much.
118. My love for Mexico grows like the palm trees.
119. Everytime I visit Mexico, I fall in love all over again.
120. My love for Mexico never gets old.
121. Forever is a long time…. but I would spend it in Mexico.
122. Me + Mexico = Perfection
123. I found love when I landed in Mexico.
124. Dear Mexico, loving you is easy.
125. My heart is happy when I am in Mexico.
126. Mexico is the reason for my smile.
127. I’d swipe right on Mexico.
128. Mexico…. you are my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
129. To Mexico, you are the lemon to my tequila.
Read More: 79 Best Cruise Captions for The Perfect Instagram Posts
Funny Mexico Instagram Captions
Here are some funny Instagram captions related to Mexico. These funny Mexico captions are perfect for posting your travel photos.
130. I love my job, when I am in Mexico.
131. What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico… and on Instagram.
132. I am in a good place right now. Not emotionally, just in Mexico.
133. I want someone to look at me the way I look at Mexico.
134. Tequila might not be the answer…. but it’s worth a shot.
135. Tacos and tequila are my love language.
136. I need a six month vacation twice a year.
137. Mexico made me do it.
138. A margarita a day keeps the worries away.
139. I could get used to this view.
140. Found the best tacos in Mexico.
141. Meanwhile, in Mexico….
142. Unbothered in Mexico.
143. The margaritas are mandatory.
144. I think I need a siesta.
145. I don’t always drink margaritas, but when I do, I prefer I do it in Mexico.
146. Mexico, where tacos and margaritas are always a good idea.
147. Spicy adventures in Mexico.
148. Mexico, because life is too short for bad vibes and boring food.
149. Sippin’ on sunshine.
150. I think I lost my return ticket.
151. Came for the beaches, stayed for the tequila.
152. Finding my inner peace one taco at a time.
153. I didn’t choose Mexico, Mexico chose me.
154. Living my best life, one margarita at a time.
155. I am a professional beach bum (in Mexico).
156. Making memories and margaritas.
157. Mexico, where my heart and my stomach are always full.
158. No internet out here, but I found a better connection.
159. Pics or it didn’t happen.
160. Alexa, take me to Mexico.
161. When you’re trying to save money, but end up with a one-way ticket to Mexico.
162. My greatest adventures happen in Mexico.
163. Living my best life – one plane ticket at a time.
164. Collecting stamps.
Mexico Food & Drink Captions
There is nothing better than Mexican food! Here are some fun food and drink Instagram captions. They are perfect to use with your photos of a taco, margarita, a tropical drink on the beach, or any photo of Mexican food.
165. Calories in Mexico don’t count.
166. Beach side margaritas with my senorita.
167. All a girl needs in life is a little tequila.
168. Enjoying life one taco at a time.
169. Happiness is chips and guacamole.
170. You, me, and tacos.
171. The sun, the sand, and a drink in my hand.
172. Another margarita, por favor.
173. Tequila, because it’s Mexico somewhere.
174. When life gives you lemons, slice them up and find some tequila.
175. Thinking about that summer body, but also thinking about Mexican food.
176. It’s an “I want to move to Mexico and live off tacos and tequila” kind of day!
177. Here for cocktails and street tacos.
178. No need to cry over spilled tequila.
179. Did somebody say margaritas?
180. Today’s forecast: hot sun and cold cocktails.
181. A cocktail a day keeps the worries away.
182. You’re the pina to my colada.
183. Just here for the tropical drinks and Mexican food.
184. A balanced diet is a drink in each hand.
Mexico Instagram Captions in Spanish
Here are some Mexico Instagram captions that are in spanish. Any of these would be fun to use as a caption on your travel photo.
185. Te amo Mexico. (I love you Mexico)
186. Buenos días Mexico. (good morning Mexico)
187. Vamos a la playa. (let’s go to the beach)
188. Viva la vida. (live the life)
189. Siempre Mexico en mi mente. (Mexico is always on my mind)
190. Aquí por los tacos! (here for the tacos)
191. México, donde el sol brilla. (Mexico, where the sun shines)
192. Tacos y tequila, por favor. (tacos and tequila, please)
193. Buscando mi felicidad en México. (finding my happiness in Mexico)
194. Siempre alegre en México. (always happy in Mexico)
195. Mexico, mi escape del mundo. (Mexico, my escape from the world)
196. Viviendo mi mejor vida en México (living my best life in Mexico)
197. Mexico, mi aventura. (Mexico, my adventure)
198. Explorando México. (exploring Mexico)
199. Adios estres, hola México. (goodbye stress, hello Mexico)
Mexico Spring Break Captions
Here are some perfect Mexico Instagram captions about spring break.
200. Spring breakin’ in Mexico.
201. Making memories in Mexico this spring.
202. Living up spring break in Mexico.
203. Spring break goals: Mexico!
204. New rule: all drinks must come in pineapples.
205. Snooze, booze, Mexican food, repeat.
206. The only thing blue right now is the water.
207. Spring in Mexico.
208. Forward mail to my new address please.
209. Sunkissed, xoxo.
210. It’s always happy hour at the beach.
211. When in doubt, spring break in Mexico.
212. Go where the Wi-Fi is weak and the sun is strong.
213. Having a blast in Mexico this spring break.
214. Thank you Mexico for making all my spring break dreams come true.
Captions for Beaches in Mexico
These Mexico Instagram captions are perfect for sharing all your beach photos!
215. Feed your soul with salt water.
216. Take me to the beach.
217. Life is better at the beach in Mexico.
218. Soaking up the sun and saltwater.
219. Feeling tropical in Mexico.
220. My personal oasis.
221. The drinks taste better with a view like this.
222. Ocean therapy.
223. Just playing in the waves.
224. Life is a beach in Mexico.
225. Beach babe.
226. Good times and tan lines.
227. Sunny side up.
228. Relationship status: in love with the beach.
229. Tropical paradise looks good on me.
230. Beach selfie in Mexico.
231. POV: at the beach in Mexico.
232. Beach air and salty hair.
233. A bikini can’t solve everything, but it’s a good start.
234. The beach is my therapy.
Here are some Mexico puns. You will find puns about cabo, mexican food, tacos, tequila, beaches and more!
235. You had me at hola!
236. I need some vitamin C-abo.
237. I am sun-screening my calls!
238. Let’s taco ‘bout these lunch views.
239. Adios, beaches.
240. Tequila me away to Mexico.
241. Bad and boozy.
242. Mexico, you guac my world.
243. Don’t worry, beach happy.
244. Let’s taco bout it.
245. Mexico is spec-taco-lar.
246. Don’t be a basic beach.
247. Hola, beaches.
248. I was mermaid for Mexico.
249. Alcohol you back later.
250. I need a sea-esta.
251. Nacho average vacation.
252. Let’s taco ‘bout how much I love Mexico.
253. I hate tequila, sad no juan ever.
254. Party like a guacstar!
Cenote Captions for Mexico
Here are some Instagram captions about cenotes.
255. Jumping into a cenote like….
256. It’s time for me to dive in.
257. Cenote hair, don’t care.
258. Magical vibes.
259. Time for some cenote therapy.
260. The cenote is calling and I must go.
261. Enjoying my Mexico vacation, one splash at a time.
262. So many cenotes, so little time.
263. Mexico’s natural wonders.
264. Exploring the cenotes of Mexico.
265. Refreshing dips and serene beauty.
266. Let’s dive into Mexico’s cenotes.
267. Crystal clear & magical.
268. Discovering Mexico’s hidden gems.
269. Natural beauty at its finest.
Mexican Culture Captions
There is something special about the colorful culture of Mexico. From families, traditions, parties and food, the Mexican culture is something to celebrate. Here are some short Mexico quotes about culture that are perfect to use as Instagram captions.
270. Embrace the vibrant culture of Mexico.
271. Falling in love with the flavor and spirit of Mexico.
272. Mexico’s culture is unmatched.
273. The colorful world of Mexico.
274. Celebrating Mexico’s traditions.
275. Mexico is full of flavor and colors.
276. A country that has heart.
277. Mexico’s culture is truly unique.
278. Mexican culture: a feast for the senses.
279. The vibrant energy of Mexico.
280. Mexico is radiant and full of soul.
280. Feeling the rhythm of Mexico.
281. The soul of Mexico is expressed in colors.
282. A country full of passion and life.
283. Flavors of Mexico.
284. A taste of culture.
285. “Mexican food is one of the best culinary experiences that people can have.” – Karla Souza
286. “When it’s done properly, taco should be a verb.” — Jonathan Gold
287. “I took a trip down to Mexico. It kind of changed my perspective on life a little bit.” – Derrick Favors
288. “Take life with a pinch of salt, a shot of tequila and a wedge of lime. Do nothing at all, but take your time.” – John Walter Bratton
290. “Mexico is a country which has experienced thousands of years of art and culture.” – Carlos Slim
291. “In Mexico your wishes have a dream power. When you want to see someone, he turns up.“ – William Burroughs
292. “The whole Baja California peninsula is an energetic place, and it’s incredibly alive.” – Gael Garcia Bernal
293. “There’s something magical about Oaxaca and the vibe of the people.” –Mike White
294. “I’ve seen zero evidence of any nation on Earth other than Mexico even remotely having the slightest clue what Mexican food is about or even come close to reproducing it. It is perhaps the most misunderstood country and cuisine on Earth.” –Anthony Bourdain
295. “Mexico is a mosaic of different realities and beauties.” –Enrique Peña Nieto
296. “My attitude when I’m in Mexico is I wake up in the morning with nothing to do and I go to bed half done. I don’t wear a watch. When I live down there, I do nothing according to time. I eat when I’m hungry and go to sleep when I’m tired.” –Jesse Ventura
297. “I had been to Mexico many times. I loved it. It’s a very exotic, interesting, severely crazy environment. I don’t know if I could live there all year. It’s such an intense place.” – Campbell Scott
298. “I was born in Mexico, I grew up in Mexico, and along the way, I learned to love Mexico. I think anyone who has stepped foot on this land – not to mention all Mexican people – will agree that its not difficult to love Mexico.” – Emiliano Salinas
299. “Mexico is the front door to South America – and the back door to the states.” – Tennessee Williams
300. “On most holidays, you’ll find me in Mexico. Actually, on most holidays you won’t find me. I’m at a beach, and it’s wonderful.” –Kyrsten Sinema