Outdoor adventure quotes to make you crave an adventure! It’s so easy to get stuck in a rut and feel like there is nothing you can do to to change it.
You start to feel depressed, uninspired and board with life. I have felt like this more times than I want to admit.
Outdoor Adventure Quotes
The best thing to start feeling alive and hopeful again is to get out and take an adventure.
The adventure that fuels your soul might be different than mine, but together we will strive to follow our hearts and live life doing the things that excite us. I hope that you love all these outdoor adventure quotes.
1. You will never know until you go
2. Adventures don’t come calling like unexpected cousins calling from out of town. You have to go looking for them. — Unknown
Yes! This one really hits me hard. There are things on “my list” of life that I would love to do. This quote reminds me that they are’t going to come to me. If I am going to check adventures off my list I have to go find them.
3. Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure.
Every adventure is fun. When I plan for a trip or activity it is exciting. Even the planing and dreaming about what I am going to do is feels amazing. But surprisingly some of the truest felt adventures are unplanned. Never underestimate the power of spontaneity.
4. Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be. – Steve Pavlina
5. If you think adventure us dangerous, try routine; it’s lethal. – Paulo Coelho
Thinking about this quote really takes the fear out of adventure. Paulo Coelho also has some great books if you are looking for something to read that will make you want to travel. His book The Alchemist is a must read.
The fear of going new places and trying scary things stops so many from living life. I have to admit I am guilty of this. Yes, sometimes its scary and dangerous to chase after our dreams but not nearly as scary and soul crushing as letting fear stop us.
6. If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be top priority. – Richard Branson
7. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. – Jennifer Lee
This is one of my favorites. Every time I read it it – I can feel the power of it. Sometimes I have to remind myself not to let my fears keep me trapped in my comfort zone. When you find what makes you really excited for life be fearless in the pursuit of it.
8. The only question in life is whether or not you are going to answer a hearty ‘YES!’ to your adventure. – Joseph Campbell
9. Adventure is worthwhile. – Aristotle
If there is anything in life worthwhile it is adventure. We must not let the fears of the future and the uncertainty of the present stop us. We can do anything that we decide in life. Lets make adventure priority.
10. Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage. – Paulo Coelho
I am getting excited already! The first 10 really inspire me to want to go on a outdoor adventure. They do a great job of reminding me how important it is do follow my heart.
The next 10 really put into words that feeling that an amazing adventure can create. They remind me of the excitement and passion that I can experience in life if I choose to follow my bliss.
11. Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
12. Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles in life. – John Amatt
This is one of my favorites out of all the outdoor adventure quotes. Adventure is different for everyone. Sometimes an adventure brings you across the globe, jumping out of a plane, or climbing a mountain. These are exciting things most people would define as adventure.
When I think of adventure it doesn’t have to be anything crazy (but sometimes it is), it is really just the attitude that you learn to make you life exciting. Driving to the store or exploring your own town can be a wild adventure depending on your mindset.
13. One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
14. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller
15.Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
16. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. -Sir Edmund Hillary
17. Feel the fear – Do it anyway.
18. Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
This one feels so airy and light. Makes me want to go outside and jump in the ocean and soak up the sun and appreciate the goodness of life.
19. One way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.
When traveling somewhere, things aren’t always going to go as planned. There will be set backs and surprises, and things that go better or worse than expected.
This is not only what we experience on a trip – this is what we experience in life! Just like a trip, the adventure we get out of it isn’t what happens, but how we look at it. Keep a mindset of adventure (use these outdoor adventure quotes to help) and everyday will be new and exciting.
20. Die with memories, not with dreams.
Are you going do put aside your fears? I am making my dreams reality and I hope that these quotes will inspire you to do the same. The ultimate regret in life is looking back and wishing that we would have chased our dreams. Travel quotes help me to remind myself to chase my dreams even when it feels scary.
Adventure is about stepping out of our comfort zones and doing the things that really get us excited. I hope that these outdoor adventure quotes inspire you to take your own adventure. Lets start making memories!