I don’t know about you, but sometimes I just need to shift my mindset to be a bit more positive.
Just one positive thought or reminder in the day can transform a negative or worried mindset to a positive and hopeful outlook. Here are some of my favorite simple but powerful positive quotes for life.
1. A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
Mindset is so important.
Just keeping a positive mindset can make the difference between having a bad day and a good day.
2. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” -Maya Angelou
This is one of my favorites! Sometimes helping someone else is exactly the thing that makes you feel better.
There’s no better uplifting feeling than putting a smile on someone else’s face. Be a rainbow.
3. “When you focus on the good, the good gets better” -Abraham Hicks
Don’t let all the bad get your attention.
Stay focused on the good and you will feel better, more positive and hopeful.
4. Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
Life just seems to flow better when realizing all we have to be grateful for.
Expectations just lead to disappointment.
Spend less time focusing on expectations and more time in appreciation and see how much more positive life feels.
5. I think it’s time to be happy again.
Yes. It’s time for us all to be happy again 🙂
6. “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” -Jewish proverb
Each challenge that we face in life makes us stronger.
Look at obstacles in life as opportunities to grown and become a stronger person than you ever though possible.
7. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” -Paulo Coelho
This one can be hard sometimes, but don’t let the negativity around you make you feel negative.
Protect your positive mindset and follow your heart.
8.”Positivity always wins…Always.” -Gary Vanynerchuk
This is so true! Do you have something that you are struggling with in your life?
Use some positivity and things will start to get better.
9. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” -Norman Vincent Peale
Want to change your life? Start with your thoughts.
The way we see the world around us is a reflection of our thoughts.
10. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” -Dalai Lama
Looking at things with an optimistic mindset makes you feel better almost instantly.
Sometimes it can be hard, but it feels so much better to be optimistic.
11. Today I will not stress over things I cannot control.
Life can feel uncontrollable and stressful at times.
Try to remember not to let things that are out of your control take up space in your head.
12. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Every day can be amazing if you choose to see it that way.
Don’t wait until tomorrow, or when you reach your goals to have your best days. Your best day starts today.
13. “Keep a smile on your face. Keep a spring in your step.” -Joel Osteen
Just smile. Right now just put a smile on your face and you will start to feel better.
Live life with a smile and excitement and your will have a more positive outlook.
14. “This very day can be the first day of your new life.” -Robin Sharma
Don’t wait till tomorrow to change your life. Start in your mind, think positive and change it right now.
15. “There is always something to be grateful for.” -Rhonda Byrne
Sometimes it might be hard to see but if you look hard enough you can find something in your life to be grateful for.
16. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” -Japanese proverb
There is going to be times that life knocks us down.
We have to be strong, get up, stay positive and still have love for life.
Try to do something everyday to practice self care. It will help you to stay stronger and feel positive.
Here are some of my favorite self care ideas that are simple but effective.
17. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf.” -Jon Kabat-Zinn
I love surfing quotes and this is one of my favorites.
The waves in life will continue, but it’s up to us to figure out how to make the best of life.
18. “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” -Stephanie Bennett-Henry
You are stronger than you think you are.
Just remember that when you don’t feel positive and you feel like giving up.
You are strong and positive thinking makes your even stronger.
19. “It will work if you forget all the reasons it will not.” -Paulo Coelho
Don’t think about all the reasons it won’t work. Think of the reasons it will and make it happen.
20. A positive mind finds opportunity in everything. A negative mind finds fault in everything.
Want more opportunity in life? A positive mind will let you see the good and find opportunities.
21. I am in charge of how I feel and today I feel happiness.
Want to feel positive and happy? All you have to do is make the choice and you will.
I hope that all of these positive quotes help you to be inspired to live a life full of happiness and adventure.
I already feel more positive after getting all these quotes together and writing this post!
Don’t feel bad if you need a little reminder sometimes, we all have our hard moments.
What really matters is what we do next. So stay positive, be hopeful, and focus on your goals and live your best life possible.